Got a Question?
Sujith will help you find what you are looking for.
The market for Turbomachinery Control Systems (TMCS) is expected to witness a rapid growth associated with the increase in power generation, upstream oil and gas and process facilities coupled with the unplanned downtime and increase in retrofitting (replacing black boxes with TMCS).
Natural gas consumption has been increasing across many countries and various industries to curb the emissions caused with the use of coal, emissions produced by natural gas power generation are 65-68% lesser compared to coal power generated emissions.
Asia pacific is expected to consume highest natural gas in the world, as the industrial and manufacturing sector is growing in the area, coupled with low wages resulting in the increase of turbomachinery which in turn increases the demand for TMCS.
The system efficiency is an important factor in power generation or upstream oil and gas, the integration of various turbomachinery equipment into a control system is difficult, turbo machinery equipment from various suppliers are unable to communicate each other resulting in low efficiency of the system, the integration of turbomachinery control elements helps with the communication improving overall efficiency, hence the demand for these systems are increasing rapidly.
TMCS provides efficient turbine and compressor controls and operations, it gives, control over the speed of steam and gas turbines while ensuring over speed protection, load balancing between compressors or generators for efficient use of resources, surge protection for compressors, enabling to operate closer to the surge curve safely, alarm management capabilities and an intuitive operator interface.
TMCS integration solves the hassle of managing multiple black boxes, by enabling TMC elements to communicate with each other and with adjacent processes simplifies day-to-day operation and significantly increases efficiency.
With the advent of third-party control systems that provides customization, ease of maintenance, troubleshooting, and integration of turbine control systems with other control systems of the plant, retrofitting of turbine controls is seeing a purple patch.
The market report has profiled leading players of the industry, along with their recent developments and other strategic industry activities. Some of the key companies’ profiles include ABB Ltd, Eaton Corporation, General Electric company, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric SE, and others.
The Global Turbomachinery control systems market report provides intelligence on the current state of global and regional TMCS adoption scenario and its outlook, including detailed country analysis on the major nations within the TMCS market. In addition, the report covers the deep insight into the current and future developments of various types of turbomachinery where TMCS are used, an in-depth analysis of key policies across different countries, among others.
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Methodology
3. Market Analysis
4. Industry Analysis
5. Market Segmentation & Forecast
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Key Company Profiles
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Conclusions and Recommendations
List of Tables & Figures
• Equip yourself with rigorous analysis and forward-looking insights into the Turbomachinery Control Systems Market across various regions.
• Gain perspectives and insights about the current state of the industry and how the market is likely to evolve/shape in the next five years
• Evaluate the attractiveness of the TMCS market in various regions to plan strategically and focus on the most promising opportunities while avoiding potential perceived risks.
• Understand the market dynamics and determine which geographies and segments to target for business growth.
• Assess regions and specific markets for market entry opportunities, follow trends in market development to gain a long-term view of regional & country markets.
• Discover information on government policy, regulation and targets across major countries/regions
• Develop strategies to defend and expand competitive positions as part of the M&A strategy.
More than 70% of our clients seek customized reports. Reach us out to get yours today!