The Global Bioenergy Market is expected to grow at a strong pace over the forecast period driven by the ongoing global transition away from conventional fossil fuel-based energy sources toward alternatives such as solar, wind, and biomass. Biomass is viewed as a cheap and readily available alternative to crude oil. Across the World biomass emerged as one quick source of energy locally procured in various end-user applications such as transportation and cooking.
Bioenergy has seen increasing investment in the recent years and it is expected to grow on the back of strong government promotions and incentives offered to primary biomass producers, energy generating entities, and end users. The pace of establishing biofuel plants by private players has picked up and it is forecasted to grow going forward. Biomass, extracted primarily from food and feed crops, organic waste, wood, bagasse, and forest residues, has become a long-term part of the renewable energy mix in many countries around the World. Growing power consumption in India and China in the Asia-Pacific region, both in the commercial and industrial segment and lack of ready and reliable grid infrastructure is likely to have favorable influence on the demand for bioenergy.
Bioenergy market is segmented based on application into Transportation, Off-grid Electricity, Cooking, and others. Further, the market for bioenergy generators is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East. Some of the prominent players in the field of manufacturing are Archer Daniels Midland, POET, Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Wilmar International, and Cargill.
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Methodology
3. Market Analysis
4. Industry Analysis
5. Market Segmentation & Forecast
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Key Company Profiles
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Conclusions and Recommendations
List of Tables & Figures
• Equip yourself with rigorous analysis and forward looking insight into the battery market across various regions
• Evaluate the attractiveness of Bioenergy market in various regions in order to plan strategically and focus on the most promising opportunities while avoiding potential perceived risks
• Understand the market dynamics and determine which geographies and segments to target for business growth
• Gain understanding of uncertainty and discover how the most influential growth drivers and restraints in the regions/countries will impact market development
• Assess regions and specific markets for market entry opportunities and trends in market development and contractual setup to gain a long-term view of regional & country markets.
• Know your competitors’ positioning through analyzing major operators’ performance, industry rankings and marketing strategies in key regions
• Develop strategies to defend and expand competitive positions, as part of M&A strategy
Global Bioenergy Market Revenue (in USD million), 2019-2025
Global Bioenergy Market Revenue Share (%), by Application, 2019
Global Bioenergy Market Revenue (in USD million), by Application, 2017-2025
Global Bioenergy Market Revenue Share (%), by Region, 2019
Global Bioenergy Market Revenue (in USD million), by Region, 2019- Bioenergy
Prices in USD, 2010-2025
Share of Bioenergy production, by Country, 2019
Detailed list of Tables and Charts are available in the full report.
More than 70% of our clients seek customized reports. Reach us out to get yours today!